Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yes...I did!

Some people have been asking, others have probably forgotten and I've just been too busy but YES!! I did reach the 50 000 word mark for Nanowrimo 2011....winners badge below. The novel, however, is no where near finished and is probably THE MOST BORING novel ever written....heck, it almost puts me to sleep. SO before those of you who are interested ask/email me reading it, sorry, it's going to be a while...a LONG while before its readable. Almost 3/4 of the book is boring! (That's what happens when you study and head straight into novel writing without plotting!!) I shall try during my on and off holiday over Christmas to work on it and let you know how its coming along. I am currently at night editing my second novel...I'm almost done so that those who are waiting for the edited novel can get it and if you read the unedited version (Hanna) can get the edited. :o)
Cheerio all!

No comments: