Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 28 - Your favorite movie.


Day 28 - Your favorite movie.
Eish, this is a hard one. I don't have a favorite, I have a few favorite... ...so to name a few:
Inkheart is one I enjoy simply because I'd love to be able to write a book like that! It's an interesting movie that I enjoy watching over and over.

 I also enjoy Pirates of the Caribbean...all of them. Johnny Depp's acting is just brilliant.

The Dark Knight is another one of my favorite! Also Batman Begins.
I also LOVE animated movies and my latest favorite is RANGO!! I know some find it boring but I find it entertaining and thought provoking.


And, if you noticed on the side of my blog, I have a link to the movie INK. It's definitely one of those movies you either love or hate. It's one of those where the first time I watched it I was like "Huh?" but it gained enough interest for me to want to watch it again.

There are loads more I could name but yeah, I'll leave it there for now. :o)

No comments: