Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 29 - wRiTe...



Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.
I think now, one thing I could never get tired of doing is writing....granted I do  become uninspired if working on a book, but a quick change or a good movie and I'm up and running again. Once you know your characters and the world they live, it's like an escape from  your real life. When I write it's almost like I'm in another world. There was a quote I read once, I'll try my best to get it as close to original as I remember it but it said something like "Sometimes the world you create on paper is easier than the world you live in." ...which is SO true simply because you know the outcome at the end before anyone one does and ways for your character to conquer when in real life you struggle on bad days and sometimes cant seem to find a way out.

If I could, I would sit and write here every day until I cracked a "bestseller"
:)
I'd never get tired of writing with that view!

No comments: