Sunday, September 12, 2010

Taking Off....

....well kinda.

It's been an incredible two weeks of hectic work and learning. Yesterday I did my first video recording of an interview. :)

Those of you who know me know I love being behind the camera taking pictures. Well, for the next 6 weeks I have the opportunity to not only take pictures but also take some video footage. This has meant having a crash course in using a semi-pro camera, as well has sound and mics. It been very interesting and very fun. I am really looking forward to the challenge and thank God for opening this door for me.

I actually had two doors open for me, this one which is work related, and another one which wasn't. It's sad that the other door has had to close but I'm really up for this challenge and really hope to use my "eye" for some good pictures and footage.

So, over the next few weeks, I'll try keep you updated as to what is happening and where I am in SA. Tomorrow I head North from my little abode to Hammanskraal (good luck my foreign friends on trying to pronounce that) for two and a half day outings.

Pray for me on my journey, for health and strength to get through the days. But also to know when to say no if I need a break so that I don't burn myself out. Doing one days photography can be tiring so who know what video and photography in a few days in a row will be... ....
Since its spring, I thought I'd throw in my butterfly picture I took at a friends game farm to liven up the page.

Behave folks!! :)
Blessings

No comments: