Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here Fishy fishy.. ...


So here I sit in my room in little Fish Hoek as the sun sets and the wind blows. It’s been an interesting four days here so far, weather changes so much. For me it’s been the calm before the storm. The week ahead I think is going to be fun and challenging all together. I’m really looking forward to it.

Anyway, this is just a quick blog with a couple of pictures.
Blessings.

TOP PICTURE: Looking over Simons Town
MIDDLE PICTURE: Fish Hoek, my home away from home the next few days
BOTTOM PICTURE: Children

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jacky, I love the pictures and the details about your time in the Cape and Free State! I know you haven't been able to write entirely about your trip yet, but this is still good. I enjoy keeping up with you and know that God is going to use you and bless others through this!