Thursday, December 26, 2013

I'm single... ...and hating it right now!

Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

I'm single and hating it right now. Every December, when it's my birthday, Christmas and, coming up, New Years Eve, I say: Well, I hope this is the last year I'm single.

Every FREAKING year.

I don't think people notice or do it purposely, but I find most 'events' that take place over December is always couples couples couples...or maybe I just notice it because most of my friends are married or in a relationship. It sucks to be honest especially this time of year (for me at least). There are days and months where I'm cool with being single and sometime thankful I am...but December is one month that I'm not. And God knows that and He knows I'm angry about it. He gets a lot of vent from me every December.

So there...something I'm struggling with!

No comments: