Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What am I good at…

Day 2’s task is: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Well…I’m not too sure what to write on as I’m good at a few things:
·         Braai’ing
·         Writing
·         Photography
·         Eating
·         Sleeping
·         Talking
·         Listening
Soooo….I think I’ll tell you how to listen to music:

Step one: Pick an artist you like.
Step two: Place CD in CD player or switch on MP3 device…or whatever you decide to use.
Step three: Turn volume up to a decent level…don’t blame me if you put it on too loud and destroy your eardrums!!!
Step four: Make sure the speakers are on or put the headphones on your ears
Step five: Press play
Step six: Enjoy! Bob around in your chair, dance or clean house to it…whatever you decide to do!


No comments: