Monday, July 1, 2013

Just Me...

So...after telling my friend, Hannah, we should do this 31 day blog challenge...I'm finally getting started while she is on day 17 or something. So here we go with Day 1

Today’s assignment is: The story of your life in 250 words or less…so here I go:

I’m the youngest born of four children, a laat lametjie. I was fortunate enough to be home with my mom in my younger years (no preschool for me); siblings looked after me in school holidays. I went to Aston Manor Primary School and Sir Pierre van Ryneveld High School. I lived for sport in my school days playing Softball and Cricket and participating in Athletics, both track and field. I went to college and continued playing cricket until I began working at TWR. I am still at TWR after 9 years. I now have 3 siblings-in-laws, 4 nephews and 3 nieces. I love writing novels in my spare time and hope to publish one soon. I enjoy being with my family and close friends. I enjoy playing squash, even if I get my butt whipped and doing 5k runs (or walks).

That’s it….short and sweet and way under 250 words!
Until tomorrow....

No comments: