Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's out there. This is a poem I wrote for my mom.

A Wonderful Mother
by Jacky Robus

I thank the Lord for my wonderful mother,
who is so gentle and yet so strong.
I thank the Lord for my wonderful mother,
who loves me all life long.

She's there to pick you up when you fall down,
and to hold you tight when things go wrong.
Even though you've caused her to frown,
she'll continue to love you and be there for you.

Her arms are always open when you need a hug,
and she'll listen to the things you say.
She'll give you words of guidance when you ask,
and speak words of wisdom when you don't.

Thank you mom for your unconditional love,
for being there for me, through thick and thin.
I love you more than any other,
Lord I thank you for my wonderful mother.

No comments: